Mechanical and Electrical Systems
Our Mechanical and Electrical Safe Systems of Work courses are provided by our partner PPL Training(PPL). They provide high quality training for Authorised and Competent Persons in order to meet the requirements of industry.
We aim to provide a superb learning experience from start to finish with innovative and interactive teaching methods giving learners the best possible opportunity to enhance their knowledge as well as putting their skills into practice with our realistic real world scenario based practical exercises.
- AP-01 Authorised Person Electrical Low Voltage HTM 06-02 5 days
- AP-02 Authorised Person Mechanical and Pressure Systems 4 days
- AP-03 Authorised Person Electrical Low Voltage 4 days
- MS-77 Authorised Person Mechanical and Pressure Systems 4 days
- MS-78 Competent/Skilled Person Mechanical and Pressure Systems 2 days
- MS-79 Mechanical to Electrical Multi Skilling 4 days
- MS-80 Authorised Person Electrical Low Voltage 4 days
- MS-81 Competent/Skilled Person Electrical Low Voltage 2 days
- MS-83 City & Guilds 2382 - 12 Requirements for Electrical Installations (17th Edition Wiring Regulations) 3 days
- MS-84 City & Guilds 2377 - 12 Portable Appliance Testing 1 day
- MS-85 Basic electrical skills 5 days