- The terminology used for electrical
- The assessment of the installation that has to be carried out
- Protection against electric shock
- Protection against short-circuit currents
- Isolation and switching
- Protection against overloads
- Sizing conductors for the above
- Selection and erection of equipment
- Sizing of earthing and protective conductors
- Outline of the rules for inspection and testing
A classroom course using a mixture of trainer presentation and practical activities
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for electrically trained engineers and craftsmen to attain a benchmark qualification relating to the IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) Wiring Regulations.