Reassessment & Requalification
It is mandatory for anyone whose street works licence, commonly known as a SWQR card or ticket is expiring to pass an examination this consists of a multiple choice question paper for each unit they want to be re-registered for before a new card will be issued by SWQR.
We offer a events with different combinations of examinations, however if you can't find what you are looking for or have a particular requirement please do give us a call.
- MS-36 Reassessed Monitoring Excavation in the Road/Highway ¼ day
- MS-37 Reassessed Excavation in the Road/Highway ¼ day
- MS-38 Reassessed Monitoring of Excavation, Backfill and Reinstatement in the Road/Highway ¾ day
- MS-39 Reassessed Excavation, Backfill and Reinstatement in the Road/Highway ¾ day
- MS-42 Reassessed Monitoring Signing, Lighting and Guarding ¼ day
- MS-43 Reassessed Signing, Lighting and Guarding ¼ day
- MS-45 Reassessed Monitoring Reinstatement in the Road/Highway ½ day
- MS-46 Reassessed Reinstatement in the Road/Highway ½ day
- MS-116 New Roads & Streetworks (NRSWA) Reassessment (Operatives & Supervisors) 1 day