By the end of these examinations, subject to acquiring the required pass mark the participants will be able to:
- Re-apply to renew their Street works Qualifications card for monitoring excavation in the highway
- Reassessment is undertaken through an open book multiple choice question paper containing 10 questions with 80% required in order to pass for each unit being re-assessed. This will covers units 101,110 and 111 of the Street Works Re-qualifications for Supervisors.
- All reference material required for the examination will be loaned on the day by Merit Skills.
Pre Course Requirements
- Candidates must already hold the qualification and bring their SWQR photo card with them.
- Candidates can re-apply from 6 months before their SWQR card is due to expire up to 6 months after it has expired.
- It is advisable that candidates send a copy of both sides of their card before the start of the course.
Who Should Attend?
Staff who need to re-qualify to enable them to continue to monitor excavations in the highway