By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Explain why and how chlorine is used in the water industry
- Describe safe techniques for handling chlorine products in their different forms and different storage formats
- Explain the potential consequence of mishandling chlorine and sodium hypochlorite
- Describe the key features of safe systems of work covering storage handling and use of chlorine chemicals
- Explain quality standards relating to the use of chlorine products
A classroom based training course using a mixture of trainer presentation and desk top exercises.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Anyone needing to understand how chlorine products are safely used in the water industry