By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Describe the principles pumping
- Describe how pumping stations are used in the water supply process
- Explain how pumping is controlled and monitored
- Describe typical operational problems and remedial actions associated pumps and pumping stations
- Describe how efficient use of power is applied to pumping
A classroom based training course using a mixture of trainer presentation and desk top exercises.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Operational staff needing to update and/or increase their technical knowledge of pumping and pumping stations. Others requiring an operational technical understanding of the topic.