By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Monitor and maintain a safe working environment for treatment process operations
- Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace
- Monitor and maintain the quality of treatment processes
- Monitor and maintain treatment processing at optimum performance
- Set objectives and provide support for team members
- Plan, allocate and monitor work of a team
- Organise and carry out the maintenance of process equipment
- Support learning and development within own area of responsibility
A classroom based event which includes a presentation by an assessor or internal verifier which is followed by workshop activities that start the portfolio building and evidence planning process.
Pre Course Requirements
Attendees will have enrolled to undertake Diploma In Managing And Controlling Process Operations
Who Should Attend?
Learners intending to undertake the Managing And Controlling Process Operations