By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the different components of the transformation process.
- Identify the impact of key technological advances on the management of the transformation process.
- Explain the significance and impact of Health and Safety procedures on the transformation process.
- Describe the conduct and impact of risk assessment techniques.
- Describe the effectiveness of different methods of controlling quality of a product or service.
- Explain how currently recognised international Quality Management System (QMS) standards can be used to assure quality.
- Explain the benefits of using quality improvement techniques.
- Describe how significant variances in financial data can occur.
- Explain how financial performance can be improved through the use of corrective action plans.
- Explain how the effectiveness of corrective action plans can be evaluated.
Classroom based activity using PowerPoint, group activities and discussion. End of unit assessment in the form of an exam and written assignment
Pre Course Requirements