By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Produce an outline of the general aims of the investigation.
- Identify specific objectives for the achievement of the task that take into account relevant water industry operational activities.
- Confirm the resources required to undertake the research effectively.
- Identify any legislative and regulatory requirements that relate to the area of research.
- Explain the specific objectives identified for research in the context of water industry operational activities.
- Evaluate and analyse data in relation to the specific objectives identified when planning the project.
- Provide conclusions and recommendations based on the analysis.
- Identify the impact of any legislative and regulatory requirements, and how they are addressed, on the implementation of the action plan.
- Identify knowledge and skills which have been gained and developed as a result of the project.
- Assess the extent to which the specific objectives for the investigation were met.
Classroom based activity using PowerPoint, group activities and discussion. End of unit assessment in the form of an exam and written assignment
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Those wishing to expand their knowledge of the water industry gain a qualification at Level 4