By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Set objectives for an activity which relate to the overall objectives of the organisation.
- Apply the steps in the planning process to achieve the activity.
- Apply control methods that are appropriate to the objectives previously identified.
- Propose an organisation structure that meets the strategic and organisational objectives for the activity.
- Explain authority, responsibility and delegation in relation to the proposed structure.
- Explain differences between a team and a group.
- Explain the benefits of team working to organisational effectiveness.
- Advise on the benefits to management of team working
Classroom based activity using PowerPoint, group activities and discussion. End of unit assessment in the form of an exam and written assignment
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
This course is suited to anyone who wishes to widen their knowledge of the water industry and gain a Level 4 qualification