By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- List the scope of connections that can be made
- Define the roles of the Senior Competent Person, Competent Person and Water Company Controller
- Describe the relationship between the roles
- List accreditation required to perform each role
- Complete applications when planning the connection according to timescales
- Describe the role of the regulator
- Differentiate between types of connections and plan then accordingly
- List the details of a specific job for the various connection types
- Describe the content of work packages
- Implement contingency plans
- Provide relevant information to the water company in completion of the connection
The course is classroom based and will consist of an end of course assessment.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Those who hold roles such as Senior Competent Person, Competent Person and Water Company controller.