By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- State the requirements of BS EN 805: 2000 / IGN 4-01-03 Issue 2
- State the differences between pressure tests for rigid and elastomeric pipelines
- Calculate and interpret test results for rigid & elastomeric pipelines
- Disinfect new water mains in accordance with Principles of Water Supply Hygiene & Technical Guidance Notes
- Cleanse new water mains in accordance with Principles of Water Supply Hygiene & Technical Guidance Notes
- Measure Chlorine residuals and explain correct sampling procedures for new mains installations.
A mixture of classroom and practical activities.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Anyone needing to carry out or supervise the commissioning of water distribution pipelines