By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Explain the terms hazard and risk
- Describe the risk assessment process
- Describe the responsibilities placed on employees with regard to health and safety
- Describe typical hazards and hazardous situations found in the industry
- Recognise the health and safety boundaries in place to ensure safety in the early stages of employment
- Describe the necessary actions required to comply with basic work place safety
A classroom based course which uses a mixture of trainer presentation, facilitated group and individual activities.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Anyone new to the water industry with a need to gain the necessary knowledge to progress safely through the early stages of their career.