- Describe the process including routine operations and maintenance
- Recognise and resolve operational problems
- Maximise and maintain methane gas production
- Identify hazards associated with anaerobic digesters and list the relevant control measures
- Follow commissioning and de-commissioning procedures
A classroom based training course with a mixture of trainer presentation, practical exercises, site visit and end of course assessment.
Pre Course Requirements
Learners are required to bring their own PPE
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for operators and managers of anaerobic digestion plant