By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Describe how the qualification fits into the qualifications credit framework
- Outline the units of competence included in the qualification and the stages of the assessment process
- Explain the difference between performance and knowledge evidence
- Describe the portfolio structure and content requirements
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of the key people involved within the assessment process
- Outline their own plan for gathering evidence towards the qualification
- Complete all necessary registration documentation
A classroom based event which includes a presentation by an assessor or internal verifier which is followed by workshop activities that start the portfolio building and evidence planning process.
Pre Course Requirements
Attendees will have enrolled to undertake the Diploma in Operating Process Plant
Who Should Attend?
Learners intending to undertake the Diploma in Operating Process Plant.