By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Recognise visual indications of the presence of underground services
- Carry out pre-use checks on location equipment
- Use cable avoidance tool to locate in all operating modes
- Use cable avoidance tool and signal generator to locate in all operating modes
- Explain the limitations of tracing equipment
The course will consist of a mixture of classroom based tuition and practical exercises using tracing equipment.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone whose role requires them to locate underground pipes and cables