By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Describe a variety of pumping station designs
- Describe typical pump types used to pump sewage
- Explain how pumps are controlled on sewerage systems
- Describe typical emergency overflow arrangements at pumping stations
- Outline first line maintenance activities that could be carried out by operational staff
A classroom based training course using trainer presentation and desk top exercises. The course can be supported with site visits where appropriate.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Anyone needing to understand the operation and maintenance of pumping stations on sewerage systems