By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Describe the key functions of sewerage systems
- Describe the key components and materials used in sewerage systems
- Explain how new connections are made to existing systems
- Outline how new sewers are tested and commissioned
- Describe how vacuum systems differ from conventional sewerage networks
- Outline the legal requirements in regard to the operation of sewerage systems
- Determine ownership of sewers in different situations
A classroom based training course using trainer presentation and desk to exercises.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Anyone needing to understand the key features of various sewerage systems and how they function