By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- State the legal standing of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and the obligations placed upon water undertakers
- Describe the objectives of the regulations
- Describe the different fluid risk categories
- Recognise the circumstances leading to typical contraventions of the regulations
- Identify simple remedial methods and techniques to achieve compliance
- Describe the notification process
A classroom based training course with a mixture of trainer presentation and practical exercises.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Anyone needing to understand the key requirements that the water regulations place on water undertakers and what these mean for those responsible for the enforcement activities.