By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- State the requirements of BS EN 806-4: 2010
- State the differences between pressure tests for rigid and elastomeric pipelines
- Carry out a pressure test on a rigid internal pipeline in accordance with BS EN 806-4:2010
- Carry out type B & C pressure tests on elastomeric pipelines
- Interpret pressure test results
A mixture of classroom and practical activities.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Plumbers, engineers and anyone needing to carry out or supervise the pressure testing of internal plumbing systems.