By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- State the requirements of BS EN 806-4: 2010
- State the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 relating to disinfection of systems.
- Handle, use and store chlorine based products safely.
- Calculate the capacity of water systems.
- Explain the schedule of operations necessary in the disinfection process.
- Take Chlorine residual measurements.
- Describe the requirements for disposing of chlorinated water.
- Describe the water quality sampling procedures.
A mixture of classroom and practical activities.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Plumbers, engineers and anyone needing to carry out or supervise the disinfection of internal plumbing systems.