By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Identify the key features of typical domestic hot and cold plumbing installations.
- State how water behaves within systems.
- Recognise potential for flow, pressure and water quality problems.
- Determine responsibility for flow, pressure and quality deficiencies.
- Diagnose typical problems within systems and offer options for remedial action.
- Identify typical heating systems
- Carry out simple adjustments and minor repairs to systems to rectify faults.
- Take measurements against specified standards to ensure compliance.
A mixture of trainer led tutorial mixed with practical exercises and activities. An end of course assessment will be used to ensure that objectives have been met.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for anyone required to respond to customer reports of problems relating to constancy and quality of their water.