By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Identify the point on the service pipe where ownership changes
- Recognise typical hot and cold water systems
- Describe the key components of plumbing systems
- Recognise different control valves within systems and explain their function
- Explain common sources of problems within systems and suggest possible solutions
A classroom based course with a mixture of presentation and paper based exercises.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone needing to improve their knowledge of plumbing systems to help formulate appropriate responses to customer requests.