- Be able to identify the key characteristics of teams and blockers and enablers to team development
- To identify the key differences between groups and teams
- Understand the impact and influence of external and internal stakeholders
- To identify own contribution to the team and how to maximise this for superior performance
- Describe strategies for energising the contribution to the work/relationships with other team members
- How to contribute to team functioning and well being
- Coping with team conflict
- Identifying team characteristics
- Team feedback and role assessment
Classroom based with interactive activities
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at those that work as part of a team. It is ideal for those that have just joined a new team or whole teams who have just come together as part of a project team.