By the end of this course learners will be able to:
- Describe different perspectives
- Understand what does it feel like to be in a minority?
- Use definitions of bullying and harassment
- Understand links to legislation and employment law
- Understand Betari's Box - how behavior breeds behaviour
- Define inclusion and diversity
- Describe what constitutes unacceptable behavior in the workplace
- Explain how behavior breeds behavior
- Appreciate what it feels like to be in a minority
A mixture of classroom based theory with practical exercises
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
This session is suitable for anyone who would like to improve their understanding of current workforce and marketplace realities in today's rapidly changing and increasingly diverse business environment