- Analyse your perception of yourself and how that correlates with that portrayed to others.
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses in interpersonal relationships and gain tips and techniques on how to build and develop them.
- Recognise different social styles in practice and how they affect the communication process.
- Understand why and how conflict arises and how to deal with it effectively.
- Recognise the impact of your response on the impression you have on others.
- Develop a strategy so you can personally apply the skills and techniques to your own situations, through peer coaching activities
Classroom based with practical sessions throughout the day
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
If you're looking to improve your interpersonal relationships and reflect on what you are currently achieving compared to what you want to achieve, this workshop will give you the environment, support and guidance to create your personal strategy for improvement.