By the end of this course learners will be able to:
- Understand the problems of the industry
- Have an understanding of the structure of health and safety lay
- Identify how their supervisory role fits in with the manager in controlling the site activities safely
- Appreciate the requirements of risk assessments and understand the need for method statements
- The importance of carrying out tool-box talks and safety briefings
- Understand the meaning of re-active and pro-active monitoring and appreciate their need
This course is delivered in the classroom with a mixture of discussion, exercises and questionnaires.
A ConstructionSkills Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme Certificate will be issued to participants who have successfully attained a the pass mark.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at team leaders, project managers and those supervising construction sites.