- Module 1 Your responsibilities
- Module 2 Risk assessment
- Module 3 Workplace procedures
- Module 4 AGI Working Environment
- Module 5 Physical hazards
- Module 6 Working In the Highway
- Module 7 Physical hazards
- Module 8 Excavations
- Module 9 Hazards to health part 1
- Module 10 Hazards to health part 2
- Module 11 The environment
The course entails training towards seven core modules common to all utility industries followed by five further gas industry specific modules for operatives involved in Network operations. Each module culminates with a multi choice test.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
The gas scheme is designed for all persons involved in the operational activities of the gas industry who require access to sites, both permanent and temporary, including all levels of operatives, supervisors and management.
The Utility SHEA (Gas) scheme is affiliated with the Construction Skills Certification (CSCS) scheme to allow water industry workers access to construction sites for purposes of utilities work without the need to complete a separate CSCS card.