By the end of the course delegates will be able to :
- Legionellosis Background Medical Aspects
- Legal Implications
- ACOP and Guidance on the control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems
- Implementation of the written scheme
- Water Sampling and necessary actions
- Ensuring competency of staff, consultants and contractors
- Water Systems Disinfection requirements
- Hygiene Practice and
- Management of log book records
A classroom based course which ends with a written assessment
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
A City and Guilds accredited course designed for the person identified within an organisation as being the nominated Responsible Person" or Deputy to Responsible Person" for control of the legionella bacteria within water systems.