By the end of this course learners will have/be able to:
- Explain medical aspects and water systems background
- Describe any changes to legislation and ACOP L8
- Review relevant statute documents
- The Approved Code of Practise and other relevant guidance documents
- Reviewed Hot and Cold Water Systems
- Reviewed Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Reviewed control programmes
- Reviewed water sampling for bacteriological analysis
- Reviewed compiling a log book and which records to keep
A classroom based course which ends with a written assessment
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has completed a course on Legionella control or Water System and now find it necessary to refresh and update themselves on the requirements of the Approved Code of Practise L8 or changes to how the risk is controlled.