By the end of this course you will be able to understand;
- What is Legionella?
- What is Legionnaires' disease and Legionellosis?
- ACoP L8 training - compliance and the Law
- Identifying potential risks in your water systems
- Developing control measures for specific water systems
- Management responsibilities
- Record keeping - what the law requires of you.
Classroom based both centre led and in-house.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is involved in water system hygiene control
- Anyone who may be exposed to aerosols created from water systems
- Experienced staff who have not undergone Legionella Awareness Training for several years and require a refresher