By the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of legal and moral framework and advice
- Describe methods of safe storage, handling and use of chlorine and silver hydrogen peroxide chemicals
- Describe biocidal Treatment Methods
- Know how to calculate system capacities and chemical quantities
- Understand chemical dose, pH factor, and residual measurement
- List De-chlorination methods
- Describe and work to disinfection procedures
- Carry out water sampling
This course is classroom based with practical activities. The course ends
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
A course designed for supervisors and operatives who need the understanding of using chlorine and silver hydrogen peroxide to disinfect hot and cold water systems.