By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Able to manage health and safety on site, in accordance with current law
- Understand their duties regarding legal, moral and social and welfare obligations
- Demonstrate awareness that a safe site is economical, productive and efficient
- Implement health and safety, environmental and welfare legislation relevant to a construction site
- Understand and know how to implement new guidance and best practice
- Prepare risk assessments and method statements
The training is classroom based and candidates will be required to successfully complete a multi-choice test at the end of the course.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Team leaders, Supervisors, Managers or anyone managing a construction site.