By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand why it is important to manage safely
- Identifying hazards and risks in the workplace
- Describe the risk assessment process
- Outline a managers responsibilities with regard to workplace safety
- Investigate accidents and incidents
- Measuring health and safety performance
A classroom based training course delivered using a mix of high quality animated graphics with sophisticated, fun presentation with content based on what learners need to know in practice. It uses clear scenarios managers can relate to and a range of ready-to-use training tools, including a board game, DVDs and quizzes.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Managing Safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It's designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.