By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Identifying hazards and risks in the work place
- Describe the risk assessment process
- Outline a managers responsibilities with regard to work place safety
- Investigate accidents and incidents
- Measuring health and safety performance
- Describe measures to protect the environment from work place hazards
A classroom based training course delivered using a mix of high quality animated graphics with sophisticated, fun presentation with content based on what learners need to know in practice. It uses clear scenarios managers can relate to and a range of ready-to-use training tools, including a board game, DVDs and quizzes.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Managing Safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It's designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.