By the end of this course you will:
- Have an improved awareness of recent development in construction, legislation and health, safety, welfare and environmental issues
- Be able to identify measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation and new working practices
- Be aware of and able to implement all updated health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation that affects their role as a manager
- Be aware of and able to implement new guidance and industry best practice
- Be more aware of their duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment.
Classroom delivery with a mixture of presentation, exercises and discussion. During the course, learners must pass core exercises. At the end of the training course, learners sit an examination in order to qualify for the CITB certificate.
Pre Course Requirements
Candidates will be required to show a valid certificate and, if known, provide details of where they took the course.
Who Should Attend?
Those requiring a refresher of their SMSTS course