By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Explain the difference between a hazard and a risk
- Explain the legal requirements relating to risk assessment
- Describe the steps involved in carrying out a risk assessment
- Evaluate the level of risk in a given situation
- Describe the risk control hierarchy
- Identify suitable risk control measures
- Complete risk assessment documentation
A mixture of trainer led presentation supported with practical activities and exercises.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for anyone needing to carry out work place risk assessments.