By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Outline the requirements of the Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Explain their responsibilities in relation to working at heights
- Carry out a risk a assessment and identify safe systems of work
- Identify equipment required to ensure activities can be undertaken safely
- Carry out inspections of safety equipment before and during use
- Complete all recording requirements relating to safe working heights
A classroom based training course with a mixture of trainer presentation and practical activities and exercises.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Anyone needing to know and comply with the requirements of Work at Height Regulations 2005.