Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the factors that will determine site suitability.
- Understand the basic principals of operation.
- Understand the pre use maintenance checks required.
- Identify the personal safety equipment required during operation.
- Understand the recommended safe operating system to be employed when utilising the equipment.
- Recognise the factors preventing use.
Classroom / Site based training and assessment
Who Should Attend?
Team Leaders working on Utility Networks