Apprenticeship: Business Administration Apprentice – Wakefield, West Yorkshire
To Be Confirmed
Business Administration Apprentice required to help with assisting the admin team with paperwork that is both legal and confidential, answering the phones and transferring calls to relevant person(s) when required as well as taking notes and passing them on. Using Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook to help complete documents and drafts to meet targets and deadlines. The successful candidate will be working closely with the senior admin team on a day-to-day basis. Good communication skills are key as well as having good understanding of the above Microsoft packages. The successful candidate will need autonomy and be able to complete the Business Administration Apprenticeship alongside the role.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Asking customers a series of set and probing questions.
- Taking inbound calls.
- Taking messages for the sales team.
- Booking collections with our transport agents.
- Supporting the sales team with administration back up.
- Good communication, both written and verbal is key to the role, as is the ability to work autonomously.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook is also key.
- Training is given for all business specific documents, policies and procedures but there is a need for the successful candidate to be a quick learner and be able to use their own initiative.
- Good Maths and English skills are also required for the role.
- The successful candidate will be able to work on their own initiative, be a good communicator and be able to use Word, Excel and Outlook to a good standard from the outset.
- They will also want to have the ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- The successful candidate will also need to be outgoing and confident as well as having good Maths and English skills.
- As the business is very close-knit, the successful candidate will need to be open and honest and be able to learn quickly.
- The ability and the want to progress into a higher job role and function is key, as the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to complete business specific qualifications in the Legal Sector, which the employer is keen to stress, once the Apprenticeship is complete.
There are no desired previous qualifications required.
Becoming a full time employee.