A suite of courses covering all aspects of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999. We have comprehensive courses suitable for those new to inspecting plumbing systems, courses suitable for refreshing the skills and knowledge of experienced people as well as overview events designed for those needing to understand the basic requirements of the regulations. We can also design programmes to suit specific customer requirements so if you don't see what you need please give us a call.
Training can also be used to underpin the essential knowledge requirements of the NVQ in Water Regulations Enforcement (Level 3).
- WS-28 Plumbing Awareness 2 days
- WS-32 Water Regulations Enforcement 5 days
- WS-34 Water Regulations for Managers 1 day
- WS-69 Diagnosing Internal Plumbing Problems 1 day
- WS-71 Inspection of Plumbing Systems for Risk of Contamination 1 day
- WS-72 BPEC/WRAS Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 Training and Assessment 1 day
- WS-73 Disinfection of Internal Plumbing Systems 1 day
- WS-76 Pressure Testing of Internal Plumbing Systems 1 day
- WS-95 Water Industry Induction 2 days
- WS-96 Water Industry Health and Safety Induction 1 day
- WS-101 Manual handling for water industry field based operators ½ day
- WS-113 Water Regulations Enforcement (refresher course) 1 day
- WS-120 Unvented Hot Water Systems