We offer a range of courses designed to introduce non-operational people to the operational activities involved in the water industry.
Courses can be aimed at managers and support staff needing to understand particular aspects or functions of the industry.
- MS-58 Dig Safe ½ day
- WS-36 Water Industry Pipelaying Appreciation 3 days
- WS-37 Distribution System Overview 2 days
- WS-95 Water Industry Induction 2 days
- WS-96 Water Industry Health and Safety Induction 1 day
- WS-101 Manual handling for water industry field based operators ½ day
- WS-126 Level 3 Certificate in Water Fittings Regulation Enforcement - Induction day
- WS-129 Level 3 Diploma in Designing Water Networks - Induction day
- WS-130 Level 3 Diploma in Designing Water Networks - Assessment day
- WS-131 Level 3 Certificate in Water Fittings Regulation Enforcement - Assessment day
- WS-132 Designing Water Networks 3 days