By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Describe the natural and man-made water cycles
- Explain the operational functions of water and water and sewerage companies
- Recognise the geographical coverage of the UK water industry and how their company fits in to it
- List the key drivers of the industry and explain how their needs impact on it
- Recognise the key components of water industry infrastructure and describe in layman's terms how they function
This course can be classroom based and delivered using a mixture of trainer presentation, group and individual exercises. It can also be structured around visits to operational sites.
Pre Course Requirements
Who Should Attend?
Anyone new to the water industry and needing a comprehensive overview of the industry in the UK.