This apprenticeship is structured to take around 12 months and will assist your staff member in either their first steps into leading a team or honing their skills to enable them to be a more rounded first line manager . Each course will be designed to yours and your employees requirements ensuring that maximum benefit is received for both of you. We can train individually or have bespoke group delivery which includes full training days for new and existing members of your team.
Your apprentice will receive from us :-
- High quality teaching, support and guidance from experienced and qualified tutors
- Management theory
- Regular training and assessment
- Demanding work related projects and activities recorded on our electronic portfolio
- Regular progress review
Typical subjects that will be covered are :-
- Lead and manage a team
- Manage team performance
- Manage conflict within a team
- Negotiate in a business environment
- Chair and lead meetings
All training will be delivered on your site unless otherwise agreed.